Solbourne workstations?

Mark Hayes hayes at shiva.trl.oz.au
Thu Jul 26 17:20:50 AEST 1990

Can someone provide some information regarding how compatible the
Solbourne workstations are with the SPARCstations as we are considering
purchasing one? Currently we have mainly SPARCstations and SUN3's in our
network and only SPARCstations in our group. I wouldn't like to find out
after purchase that the Solbourne couldn't run certain programs. Minimum
compatibility would be for programs compiled on one machine to be run on
the other.

What about hardware compatibility as well?

Cheers,

Mark Hayes					Research Labs,
m.hayes at trl.oz.au				Telecom Australia