Sun 4.0.3 patches to nit_if.o

palmer at mwunix.mitre.org palmer at mwunix.mitre.org
Wed Jul 18 00:37:09 AEST 1990

I will be upgrading several Sun's here from 4.0 -> 4.0.3. Since we do a
lot of work using Sun's NIT interface, we have a copy of the patched
version of nit_if.o installed in our kernel. Since we now have source,
could someone please tell me what the patch was and if it is still
necessary for Sun OS 4.0.3 ? Also, I've noticed references to a patched
version of nit_buf.o. Is that patch still necessary ?

Thanks,

Forrest Palmer                        (703) 883-5668

palmer at mitre.org