Wanted: SunOS-4 a.out to Motorola S-Record converter (fou

Christopher Tengi tengi at princeton.edu
Sat Mar 10 09:51:07 AEST 1990

Well, my search for an s-record converter was very well rewarded.  I
received a fair number of replies, and quite a bit of code!  I am making
the programs available for anonymous ftp from princeton.edu
[128.112.128.1] as the file pub/binhextools.tar.  There is a directory for
each program I received with README files containing the mail headers from
the responders (as well as the code and any other stuff that went along
with the programs :-).  I also received some pointers to programs and
packages, and am including some of that information in this message.
Thanks again to all of you who responded to my request.

					/Chris

===== some of the pointer responses =====

"Skip Montanaro" <montnaro at moose.crd.ge.com> writes:

> Software Components Group (Santa Clara, CA, I think) distributes a program
> with their pSOS real-time kernel called smake. Smake does just what you
> want, convert statically linked a.out files to S-record format.

	UUCP:	  ...princeton!tengi		VOICEnet: 609-258-6799
	INTERNET: tengi at princeton.edu		FAX:      609-258-3943
	BITNET:	  TENGI at PUCC