Problems with libc_resolv.so.sun4 from uunet

Robert E. Wargaski Jr. wargaski at acns.nwu.edu
Fri Mar 9 05:19:21 AEST 1990

In Volume 9, Issue 68, message 9 of comp.sys.sun I write:
>When our gateway/server machine crashed later in the day, all of the other
>SPARCs were unable to use the gateway/server's printer, and were unable to
>mount the gateway/server's disks.

This should read:  ``Our gateway/server machine crashed later in the
day.  When it was brought back up, all of the other . . .

Robert E. Wargaski Jr.			| This is stupid. -- Vila
wargaski at acns.nwu.edu			| When did that ever stop us. -- Avon
NU Distributed Systems Services		| . . . #include <disclaimer.h> . . .