"targa2tiff" Image Filter Source

Loki Jorgenson Rm421 loki at physics.mcgill.ca
Thu Mar 8 02:42:20 AEST 1990

I am looking for the image format filter, targa2tiff.  It is a Public
Domain software package available via FTP.  It used to reside on
uunet.uu.net until they re-organized.  There is a copy of "something" on
surya.waterloo.edu but it is only a collection of some of the source in a
state of disarray.  The original author is one "M. Guzman" but I don't
have an address for him/her.

If you have targa2tiff (or any <format>2tiff) filter or know where to get
it, please let me know.

Loki Jorgenson			node:  loki at physics.mcgill.ca
Physics, McGill University	fax:   (514) 398-3733
Montreal Quebec CANADA		phone: (514) 398-6531