Sunview Prog. Question

William.Ross at ius3.ius.cs.cmu.edu William.Ross at ius3.ius.cs.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 27 07:29:10 AEST 1990

I am working on a Sunview program to display images on a color sun screen.
The program should open a new window and, over a socket, accept new images
to display and other data.  The image window should be completely
functional -- that is, it should update automatically if closed, opened,
obscured, etc..

I haven't been able to find a reasonable way to manage the display
operations and keep the window updated at the same time.  How is this
normally done?  Any help would be a big help.

    Bill Ross
    Please send mail:   wross at cs.cmu.edu