Thanks for SpreadSheet tips.

mark galbraith mark at deltam.com
Tue Mar 27 07:38:13 AEST 1990

Many thanks to all of the people out in netland who repsonded to my query.
I have now downloaded SC from uunet, and my manager is happy.  For those
people that asked for the summary, I will be mailing it out in a day or
so.

Again, thanks for the response.  It just goes to prove to my manager that
paying to keep us connected is worth the money.  :-)

Mark Galbraith                                        Voice: 415.449.6881
Programmer/Analyst                                UUCP: uunet!deltam!mark
System Administrator/Postmaster                   Domain: mark at deltam.com
Delta Microsystems, Inc.                           Compuserve: 76234,3126