Need Oracle Shutdown Program for V6.0 under Sun OS V4.0.3!

Gary Falsken rencon!gary at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 27 15:19:39 AEST 1990

Instead of me, re-inventing the wheel, has anyone built a program to first
shutdown the running Oracle 6.0 Databases before the Sun OS 4.0.3 shutdown
program is called to shutdown the system?  I know the Sun shutdown command
is a c program and would have to have some shell built around it.  That
doesn't sound to hard to do.  Please e-mail me.  Thanks!  I get tired of
first going into sqldba to shutdown the databases, before shuting down the
system.

Gary Falsken
internet: gary at rencon.uucp
usenet: {ames,pacbell,sun,pyramid}!rencon!gary
         ---- is the preferred path.