Notifying PC-NFS users that the Sun is going down?

Gary Falsken rencon!gary at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 27 15:24:22 AEST 1990

I know that someone else must have users out there using Sun's PC-NFS
product.  Atleast I hope so.  One problem that I have been trying to solve
is how to notify the PC users that the Sun Server is going down.  Also
without looking at a ps listing tell if a PC user is accessing (either
reading and/or writing) his files on the sun server.  If you can help me
out, email me.  Thanks!

Gary Falsken
internet: gary at rencon.uucp
usenet: {ames,pacbell,sun,pyramid}!rencon!gary
         ---- is the preferred path.