3rd Party Hardware support Vendors

Robert C. Montjoy Rob.Montjoy at uc.edu
Fri Mar 9 01:52:02 AEST 1990

I need some information on thrid party hardware support vendors. In house
we have SUN4, 386i, and SUN3. We would like to get support for all of the
above. What I need to know is who are the good ones? The support vendors
that provide good quality at a good price.

Also, I would like to buy some memory for our new sparcstation 1 that we
have in house(I need about 8 meg more for 9 machines). If anybody has  a
recommendation for any vendor I would apreciate. Thanks.

Rob Montjoy
E-MAIL:	Rob.Montjoy at uc.edu