[uunet!root: Re: problems with sunspots]

Webster Dove rocket!dove at uunet.uu.net
Sun Mar 11 07:14:35 AEST 1990

[[This is mostly editorial, alot of you that have been receiving Sunspots
via uunet have received digests with the body of the message truncated or
missing. This appears to have been a transitory problem with uunet and
should now be corrected. Thanks to Webster Dove (rocket!dove) for tracking
down this problem. -bdg]]