xview library and gx board

Mitch Baltuch msb62 at leah.albany.edu
Tue Mar 27 00:30:45 AEST 1990

We are thinking of using x11r4 as the interface for a number of
applications which will run on SUN-4's.  My problem is that I need
reasonably efficient graphics performance, so our suns are using the gx
accelerator board.  We would like to use the xview library, but I don't
know if the version that comes with release 4 can take advantage of the gx
board.  Does anybody out there know if it does, or if it doesn't, can
someone make another suggestion?  All i need is efficient 2-d vector
graphics capabilities, and the ability to scale, translate and rotate
text.

Thanks,
Mitch Baltuch
Internet: msb62 at leah.albany.edu