Is anyone running a Sun3 with three Xylogics controllers.

William L. Jones ut-emx!jones at emx.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 12 16:44:22 AEST 1990

Is anyone running a sun system with a Sun3 and three Xylogics controllers,
Xylogics 7053 or Xylogics 450/451.  Has anyone seen a trap 0x3fc, when
doing so.   This is trap at an undefined hardware vec.  I don't have a
problem with Xylogics controllers but with two Xylogics controllers and a
third device, I believe the third device breaks some vme rule and is the
cause of my grief.  It has been suggested that the same problem might
occur with three Xylogics controllers.  I really need an example of some
one running a Sun3 with three Xylogics controllers.

William L. Jones