HELP (PLEASE) ld.so: map heap error (22) for /dev/zero ??????

Pekka Akselin pekak at erilin.nokia.se
Tue Mar 13 00:55:37 AEST 1990

I have a diskless Sun 3/50 which I have tried to boot from a server.  All goes
well except for one thing: I get an error message which says

     ld.so: map heap error (22) for /dev/zero

I can't find anything in the manual(s) about this error message, and I
have tried everything (that I can think of).  So, anybody who has
encountered this error, please help me!  I am doing something trivially
wrong, I know it.  I am running SunOS 4.0.3 and I have put the exec's (for
the Sun 3/50) in directory /home/liza/u3/export/root/linalex. Standard
config only.  The client is generated with script 'setup_client'.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pekka Akselin               Nokia Data Systems AB            Linkoping, Sweden
eMail: pekak at nokia.se     Voice   : (nat) 013 117715      (inat) +46 13 117715