Need simple dbms and appointment calender that run under X.

James Crotinger jac at muslix.llnl.gov
Fri Mar 2 04:49:36 AEST 1990

Well, the subject about says it all. I'd like to have a simple (low-cost)
database which at least has the ability to create input and output forms
and a programmable capability. The main thing I want to do is keep a
database of references, and I want the ability to have the database
generate a bibtex database file out of selected records. (I have such a
system on my Amiga using MicroFiche Filer Plus and AREXX).

I'd also like to have some sort of appointment calender which would put up
reminders (so I remember to go home at night, etc. 8-), print schedules,
etc.