Sun Video

Joseph La Gaipa moncol!lagaipa at princeton.edu
Tue Mar 20 05:18:03 AEST 1990

We have a problem with our SUN 3/60 that maybe somebody out there can help
with resolving.  The SUN's video is displaying vertical lines like lined
paper (only vertical).  We have replaced the video memory D41264C-12 (8)
and the problem remains.  Can someone recommend what to try next?  Due to
budget constraints sending it to SUN is not an option.  The system is
monochrome.  We have also eliminated the monitor as a posibility.

[[Ed's Note: sounds like it might possibly be the frame buffer problem
on monochrome Suns discussed in v8n145. -bdg]]