Wanted: SunOS-4 a.out to Motorola S-Record converter

Christopher Tengi tengi at princeton.edu
Thu Mar 1 02:45:31 AEST 1990

I am looking for a program which, given a statically-linked, standalone
a.out format file built on a 68xxx Sun running SunOS-4.o, will produce a
file in Motorola S-record format.  I would (naturally) prefer freeware,
but am interested in any and all pointers.  THe kicker is, I only have 3
weeks to get my hands on such a beast.  If there isn't one out there
somewhere, it will have to be written.  Lacking a program, is there
anybody out there who can send me a complete description of the S-record
format?  I have pieces picked up from here and there, but have never been
able to find a complete description.

Please send me mail rather than followups to these groups.  I will
summarize if there is any useful info.

	UUCP:	  ...princeton!tengi		VOICEnet: 609-258-6799
	INTERNET: tengi at princeton.edu		FAX:      609-258-3943
	BITNET:	  TENGI at PUCC