Looking for Public Domain X,Sun BDF Fonts for Smalltalk-80

Jordan Bortz well!frobozz at well.sf.ca.us
Fri Mar 23 14:18:45 AEST 1990

Hi... I'm a looing for a large collection of Public Doamin fonts in BDF
format whcih I wish to use for Smalltalk-80.

I would be interested in a tar file, or I can dial in and download them if
you are near the bay area...

I'm looking for some better fonts to distribute with my Smalltalk-80
application---

Another question I have is:  Are the Sun Fonts (serif11, et al) in the
Public domain, or  are they copyrighted and non-distributable??

Thanks,

*  Jordan A. Bortz, Tigre Development Corp, Santa Cruz, CA
*  well!frobozz frobozz at well.sf.ca.us