FrameMaker 2.0 and SunOS 4.1

Melissa Monroe frame!laplage!mcm at cs.utexas.edu
Thu May 31 10:17:37 AEST 1990

Let me rephrase my message to rocket!dove at uunet.UU.NET that was forwarded
to sunspots regarding running FrameMaker 2.0 under Sun OS 4.1.  The
message I sent was misleading.

Version 2.0 of FrameMaker DOES run under Sun OS 4.1 provided the user is
NOT running the C2 security software. Although 2.0 was not tested under
4.1, we have heard from our users that they have had success running it
under the new OS.  The C2 security option currently prevents 2.0 from
running. Our FrameMaker 2.1 maintenance release, due out in a few weeks,
allows FrameMaker to run under C2.

Melissa Monroe                  Frame Technology Corporation
Technical Support Engineer      1010 Rincon Circle San Jose, CA 95131
DOMAIN: mmonroe at frame.com       frame!mmonroe at riacs.edu
UUCP: {ames,adobe,riacs,vsi1}!frame!mmonroe