X.25 - UUCP - File Transfers (Coexist

ittc!fbresz at uunet.uu.net ittc!fbresz at uunet.uu.net
Tue May 8 07:12:51 AEST 1990

I jsut finished installing my X.25 connections to my SUN.  Now I have a
few questions.

1) Can I run UUCP over X.25 i.e. to connect to UUNET or whoever.  I know
   if I want to I can run TCP/IP over X.25 and locally (within my company I
   plan on doing this)  But is there some way to support going to remote
   hosts even though all I have is an X.25 connection.

2) In conjunction with this is can I somehow or does anyone have a utility
   or does 'pad' support sending/receiving ascii files from a remote server
   ala 'tip'.  I am connecting to my corporate EMAIL system which is bizarre
   strange and peculiar.  All I need to do is be able capture/store ascii
   files to/from it.

Any help would be appreciated.  Please send Email and if need be I can
summarize.

InterNet :	ittc!fbresz at uunet.uu.net
UUCP:		..!uunet!ittc!fbresz