Speech Analysis Programs

Dave Bozak dab at oswego.oswego.edu
Tue May 8 07:02:03 AEST 1990

I have recently acquired a Sparcstation 1 and would like to be able to use
it in support of my Psycholinguistics class.  What I would like to be
able to do is plot speech spectrographs on the screen, which I could then
dump to a printer.  Looking through the Fall, 89 Catalyst, I see a few
packages, expensive and comprehensive.  I've little to no money to spend.
Does anyone have a reference to where I might find such software,
especially public domain software?

         /\           David Alan Bozak, Computer Science Department
        /  \          SUNY College at Oswego, Oswego, NY  13126 (315) 341-2347
  _____/____\_____    Internet: dab at rocky.oswego.edu
 /    /      \    \          or dab%rocky.oswego.edu at nisc.nyser.net
/____/        \____\  UUCP: {cornell!devvax,rutgers!sunybcs}!oswego!rocky!dab