Xkernel: 3/50 -> X terminals

Seth Robertson seth at sirius.ctr.columbia.edu
Fri May 25 09:43:56 AEST 1990

I've been having a bad week.  I made several mistakes in my INSTALL
instructions and I got an old copy of rc.Xboot and on top of that my Xsun
has a wierd font path.

If you retrieved the program after 19:40 EDT on May 24, you are safe.  A
quick way to tell is to see if you have a Version file.  (The original did
not)

Please ftp the file again, and sorry for the inconvenience.

[[Ed's Note: This package is available from sol.ctr.columbia.edu
(128.59.64.40) file: pub/Xkernel.tar.Z. Please remember that this system
gets heavy use during the day, so you should restrict your FTP to non-peak
hours (8pm-6am Eastern Time) -bdg]]

                                        -Seth Robertson
                                         seth at ctr.columbia.edu