Usefulness/weakness of RPCGEN? (Sun RPC)

TAYBENGH at NUSDISCS.BITNET TAYBENGH at NUSDISCS.BITNET
Tue May 8 06:22:00 AEST 1990

Have anybody really used RPCGEN to generate Sun RPC stubs for real
applications? What is the weakness of RPCGEN if you are not using it to
write Sun RPC applications? Currently I am doing a study on Sun RPC, its
strength and weaknesses, if anybody have done this before, please contact
me via email. I would summarize to the net if enough interest.

I cross-posted this to several nets, if you come across this twice, please
forgive me.

- Beng Hang Tay (email: taybengh at nusdiscs.bitnet)
  Department of Information Systems and Computer Science
  National University of Singapore (NUS)