Setting up anonymous ftp

kilonsky at hokulea.soest.hawaii.edu kilonsky at hokulea.soest.hawaii.edu
Wed May 9 09:58:31 AEST 1990

I have set up an anonymous ftp account of one of our Suns (OS ver 4.03),
and now "those who must be obeyed" want more.  What I would like to do,
and will do if someone can tell me how, is twofold.

1) Automatically deposit any anonymous ftp users in a subdirectory of the
   ftp root directory.

2) Automatically display a message to anonymous ftp users.

If any one can point me to documentation or provide a how-to that will
tell me how to do this, I can be reached by e-mail at
kilonsky at hokulea.soest.hawaii.edu, Thanks much.