Screendump broken on 4/260 under 4.0.3 ?

Craig S. Cochran valid!calvin!craig at sun.com
Sun Sep 2 12:28:56 AEST 1990

I'm having a problem with Screendump on my Sun 4/260 running SunOS 4.0.3.
Every time I do a screendump I get a munged rasterfile.  The rasterfile
has proper syntax, but the image is all screwed up.  This problem does not
happen on our Sparcstation 1's running SunOS 4.0.3.

The problem is probably related to the fact that I have a cgtwo, and the
SS 1 has a cgsix, but I don't know whether the bug is in the hardware or
the software.  Has anyone else seen this problem?

Craig S. Cochran                           Valid Logic Systems
Voice: 408/944-8037                        San Jose, CA  95134