PREserve command in Mailtool?

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Fri Sep 21 10:00:23 AEST 1990

In article <1990Aug23.225744.10843 at rice.edu>, km at mathcs.emory.edu writes:
|> When I use mail, I prefer to have "set hold" turned off so that mail I
|> read automatically falls into my mbox, and use the "pre(serve)" command to
|> hold mail I want to stay in the system mailbox.
|>
|> Mailtool, does in fact use "set hold" compatibly with mail, but there
|> seems to be no preserve command. Am I missing something?

Several people have replied telling me that preserve is available in the
"misc" menu. What I should have included originally, was that I'm using
the Open Windows (xview) version of mailtool, that has no misc menu.

It looks like some of the sunview mailtool functionality has been left out
in the port to xview.

Ken Mandelberg      | km at mathcs.emory.edu          PREFERRED
Emory University    | {rutgers,gatech}!emory!km    UUCP
Dept of Math and CS | km at emory.bitnet              NON-DOMAIN BITNET
Atlanta, GA 30322   | Phone: (404) 727-7963