Don't sell that SparcStation 2 yet ...

Brad Albom brada at eng.sun.com
Thu Apr 18 07:14:13 AEST 1991

I read last week that HP was offering a trade in allowance for Sun
SparcStation 2's to anyone buying one of their recently announced "Snake"
systems. If I read correctly, they were giving you a credit of $4,500 for
a Sparcstation 2.

Well, before you take them up on that offer, let me tell you that I'd be
glad to meet or beat it! Heck, I'll give you $4,500 cash for a working
SparcStation 2. I might even go higher.  Just give me a call.

(Seriously, I don't expect anyone to take me or HP up on these "generous"
offers, but I couldn't resist. (& my offer is real)).

Brad Albom
Software Engineering Solutions, Inc (Not related to Sun Micro)
Office: (707) 552-5248    - Probably get our machine
Office: (415) 969-0141    - Probably get a secretary
FAX   : (415) 961-3050    - Probably get a high pitched tone
email : brada at eng.sun.com - Best Bet (Tuesday-Friday)