WANTED : Database for the Sun

Jeff Taylor jtaylor at ms.uky.edu
Sat Feb 2 01:51:06 AEST 1991

Hello.  I am in need of a database which runs on a Sun. The database will
be used to keep up with papers that have been read.  The data will be
relatively small (author's name, date read, some bib information, plus a
short amount of comments about the paper (maybe 50 to 150 words at most).
So, I was wondering if such a program exists out there somewhere.  Please
respond to me via e-mail.  I will post a summary if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance.
                                    Jeff Taylor
             main :       jltaylor at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu
        alternate :   jtaylor at ms.uky.edu,  jeff at ukpr.uky.edu