Capturing postscript to a PSCANVAS with Sun's OpenWindows...

scott%grlab.uucp at hpubvwa.nsr.hp.com scott%grlab.uucp at hpubvwa.nsr.hp.com
Fri Jan 18 08:38:53 AEST 1991

I'm posting this for someone else. His site is not in the UUCP maps, so
please reply in such a way that systems that like to reroute won't hurt
the address (i.e.  reply to me and I'll forward, or send to
           denis%cypress.uucp at grlab.Celestial.Com or
           denis%cypress.uucp%grlab.uucp at hpubvwa.nsr.hp.com)

Message From Denis Burger (grlab!cypress!denis):

I am writing a drawing application on a Sun Sparcstation. The graphics is
displayed on using NEWS (postscript).

I would like to be able to redirect the NEWS output from the screen to a
postscript file for printing and debugging.  Any help on this subject
would be a help.

Scott Blachowicz
USPS:  Graphicus                E-mail:  scott%grlab.UUCP at hpubvwa.NSR.HP.COM
       150 Lake Str S, #206      ..or..  scott at grlab.Celestial.COM
       Kirkland, WA USA 98033    ..or..  ...!hpubvwa!grlab!scott
Voice: 206/828-4691             FAX:     206/828-4236