Performance Monitors for Sun 3/50

Bill Versteeg rmatl!zdbvs at cs.utexas.edu
Wed Jan 16 05:10:44 AEST 1991

As part of a project that I am working on, I need some tools to give the
CPU utilization of certain processes on a Sun 3/50.  I am familiar with
"pstat", but it is just a bit to cumbersome to use effectively. Does
anyone have something similiar to "mon sys" for VAXEN running VMS for
SUNOS? A suntools interface would be perfect, but that may be asking for
to much.

Even a script that did something intelligent would be better than using
pstat directly. I know, I could write a filter for pstat, but the company
for which I am contracting wants to see faster code next week, not pstat
scripts (anyone surprised ????).

Bill VerSteeg