Driver code for Tektronix 4662

Comer Duncan gcd at einstein.bgsu.edu
Wed Jan 9 12:06:44 AEST 1991

We have a Tektronix 4662 plotter laying around.  We are wondering if
anyone has heard of the existence of driver software for this plotter?  We
are interested in public domain code which we can use to send the
appropriate plot codes to the 4662, assuming we have it connected to a
serial port of one of our Sun4 machines (we have some SS1+ and a 4/260).
If someone has written such code and can let us have the software, we
would be very appreciative.

Thanks very much for any help anyone can give.