Seek Project and Time Management Software

Elaine M Richards autodesk!booter at uunet.uu.net
Fri Jan 11 11:10:20 AEST 1991

We have some users here who would like a shared scheduling utility.  This
would be for a Sun 3 or Sun 4.

We want shared files where folks can enter their itineraries and other
folks can check up on it. That sort of thing. Yes, we all know about
finger, but we want something a lot more elegant than that.

You know, things like "What is Mary doing on Feb 4th?", "What am I doing
on the 4th?", "What sort of stuff is going on Feb 12th?".

Info on vendors and products would be appreciated.

E. Richards  {fernwood|pyramid|sun}!autodesk!booter
		-or-
		booter at Autodesk.COM