GradeTool

Dr. A.Bykat ABYKAT%UTCVM.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Wed May 1 09:00:00 AEST 1991

Few weeks ago I posted GradeTool files:

>The following is a brief desription followed by the software which
>should be helpful in managing class grades records:

There seems to be a problem with our mailer software which damages the
libgrade.a file. Briefly, my Bitnet connection is via an IBM4381.  This
means that I have to move first the files to the IBM disk, and then use
the IBM4381 mailer to send files through the networks.  This mailer seems
to have some problem (probably ASCII to EBCDIC tarnslation) with uuencoded
file.

I have tried to encode the file with btoa (PD) and send it through the
mailer. It seems to work. Nonetheless, since I have been requested to
supply the source of functions in libgrade.a I shall resubmit GradeTool in
source version only (soon).

AB