SUN-workstations memory-interfaces

Uwe Kleinhans uwe at gmdzi.uucp
Fri May 10 23:03:00 AEST 1991

At GMD (German National Research Institute for Computer Science), our
group is working on the fields of computer-architecture. We are
developping prototypical hardware-components that are planned to be
integrated and tested in SUN-workstations (esp. SPARC-based).  As the
integration has to be done via the memory-interface, we need detailled
information about the sockets, the pin-usage and the
timing-characteristics of the memory-interfaces.

Thanks to anyone supporting our research.