TeX Binaries?

Daniel A Lentz lance at brahms.udel.edu
Fri May 10 23:03:00 AEST 1991

I just purchased a brand, spanking new IPC, but I find that I lack the
disk space to compile TeX, which is one of my main applications.  There
might be some hack that could get it to compile, but, at this point, I'm
really tired of trying.  Is there anyone out there that has sun4 TeX
binaries, or, better yet, an entire, working, TeX directory structure
tarred and Z'ed?  I have ftp access.  Please email any replies because I
haven't had time to keep up with the newsgroups :-( and I'm about 700
articles behind!

(lance at brahms.acs.udel.edu)  Thanks...