A Sun in an aquarium

KOMARNITSKY ALEK O komarnit at tramp.Colorado.EDU
Wed May 1 09:00:00 AEST 1991

In article <2676 at brchh104.bnr.ca> c162-ey%danube.Berkeley.EDU at ucbvax.berkeley.edu (Bradley Post) writes:
>I work at the California Academy of Sciences, and a few weeks ago some
>people at Sun Micro came and sunk a workstation into the round-about (a
>fish tank) and took pictures and all.  I heard in one of my classes that
>this was also filmed as a tv comercial?  Anyone who has any knowledge of
>this, or a copy of it, please contact me.  The people at the California
>Academy are interested in seeing it.  Thanks very much.

Check out the latest issue of UNIX Today! I suspect the picture of the
top-secret "SHARKStation" was taken from your tank. I also liked the
comment about Bill Joy's Ferrari ending up in a pond a few April 1st's
back.   :-)

Alek Komarnitsky (dumb MBA student), University of Colorado