Mac to Sun using Appletalk

Mark Ferraretto mferrare at physics.adelaide.edu.au
Fri May 10 23:03:00 AEST 1991

We will be getting a Mac and we want to hook it up to our Sparcprinter
which is connected to an IPC.  My question is... How is this done?   I
would like to print files from the Mac created using Pagemaker, RSG and MS
Word on the SPARCprinter.  Sort of like having the printer attatched via
appletalk.  Of course the IPC and all of our other workstations need to
access the printer as well.  Is there a way of doing this?

Setup:	Sun IPC  SunOS 4.1.1
Printer: SPARCprinter and Newsprint.

       _             Name  : Mark Ferraretto	   Title: Computing Officer
      \  \           Place : Department of Physics and Mathematical Physics
==========>==>==--   Aarnet: mferrare at physics.adelaide.edu.au