Flaky SLC

Mark Brinich keinstr!keinstr!brinich at uunet.uu.net
Fri May 24 04:47:00 AEST 1991

We have a diskless SLC here(8 meg RAM running 4.1) that has the odd
anomoly(?) of blowing off Sunview after a user unlocks their screen.  The
really odd part about this is that it'll only happen after the system has
been in lock screen mode for about 2-3 hours or more.  Typically this
happens in the morning when the user comes in to unlock their screen and
get down to work.  Anyway if anyone out there has experienced this rather
odd behavior, e-mail me, and maybe we can work this out.......thanks

Mark Brinich
voice mail(or maybe the real live thing)216 498-2821
e-mail   uunet!keinstr!brinich
Keithley Instruments  28775 Aurora Rd. Cleveland, Ohio 44139-1891