Sun 3/60 Questions

polari!sjc at sumax.seattleu.edu polari!sjc at sumax.seattleu.edu
Fri May 24 04:47:00 AEST 1991

I plan on buying a Sun 3/60 in the next month and would like to have
answers to the questions listed below so I can get the system I need at a
reasonable price.

1) What version of SunOS has X11R3? X11R4.
2) What versions of SunOS have OpenWindows?
3) Minimum system requirements to run OpenWindows?
4) Disk space consumed by SunOS 4.1.1
5) Can latest version of SunOS be purchased from Sun and at what price.
6) MIPS that Sun 3/60 runs at?

If you can answer any of the above questions, please post to this news
group.  E-mail to this site is unreliable.

Thank you
Steve Courton
sjc at polari.UUCP