Disk crash help needed

Ralph Seguin gilgalad at caen.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 30 10:24:14 AEST 1990

Ack!  Well, it seems that something horrible has happened to my system.
I have a Plexus P/35 UNIX box running Sys V Rel 2 UNIX.  The disk has
become badly corrupted.  I power the machine up and it self-checks
fine, then when I try to run unix it barfs.

PLEXUS PRIMARY BOOT REV 2.1
:/unix
BOOT: bad disk init
Exit 11

This is quite bad.  I've not been able to get it going again.  I'm
definitely a novice, and I am in dire need of help.  Could kindly
people please contact me via email (especially those who worked with
Plexus systems).  I have the UNIX Sys V Rel 2 Rev. M1.7 release tapes
(2 of them).  Any help on getting the system going again is GREATLY
appreciated.  If you have any remote hint about it, please contact me;
who knows what may help 8-(

			Thanks, Ralph

Ralph Seguin			gilgalad at dip.eecs.umich.edu
536 South Forest Apt. #915	gilgalad at caen.engin.umich.edu