Looking for a by-user disk usage summary

Kenneth B. Streeter streeter at theory.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Oct 30 08:32:35 AEST 1990

In the past, I have seen scripts that are run weekly (automatically)
and produce a by-user disk usage summary.  The program that I have
seen before compared the current usage to last-weeks usage to keep
track of any sudden swings in disk usage.  Unfortunately, I have
forgotten the name of the program and am unable to get in touch with
the system manager that had showed me the utility.

Does anybody know of such a program that is available by anonymous
ftp, or elsewhere?  The programs would be desired for a Sun SPARC 1
running SunOS 4.1.

Thanks (in advance),

Kenneth B. Streeter         | ARPA: streeter at im.lcs.mit.edu
MIT LCS, Room NE43-350      | UUCP: ...!uunet!im.lcs.mit.edu!streeter
545 Technology Square       | (617) 253-2614    (work)
Cambridge, MA 02139         | (617) 225-2249    (home)