Ditroff

Pete Holsberg pjh at mccc.uucp
Sun Sep 2 00:32:05 AEST 1990

In article <6486 at tekgen.BV.TEK.COM> mike at raven.uss.tek.com (Mike Ewan) writes:
=
=Actually you might try groff (GNU roff), which is a direct replacement
=for ditroff, pic, tbl, eqn, and transcript, and is FREE.  I don't know
=about portability to SysV, but it's worth a try.  It's available via
=ftp from gatekeeper.dec.com (16.1.0.2).  We've installed and tested
=it and are quite pleased.

	Isn't groff written in C++?
--
Prof. Peter J. Holsberg      Mercer County Community College
Voice: 609-586-4800          Engineering Technology, Computers and Math