Roff

Kevin L. Gross klg at flash.UUCP
Wed Sep 26 10:19:09 AEST 1990

You might also check out XROFF by Image Network in Mountain View, CA.

I have it running and it does a lot more than just produce POSTSCRIPT.

It can produce formatted code files for C, Csh, SH and I think Fortran.

It can produce output from TROFF/NROFF for POSTSCRIPT printers as well
as HP Laserjets and I think other printers, which is why we got it. It
is a nice program, our price was under $1500.00. But you really should
talk to Judy @ 415-967-0542 about prices. XROFF is unbundled and so the
prices vary. Tell Judy that Kevin sent you...

-Kevin
--
-Kevin L. Gross          Systems Mgr.           klg at Summation.WA.COM
 As long as the systems are up, my employers don't care what I think

"Obviously, I am dealing with inferior mentalities."   -  Daffy Duck