free space on filesystems

Mark Brinich brinich at keinstr.UUCP
Fri Apr 5 23:52:55 AEST 1991

Seems to me that keeping the default 10% of disk space to be accessible only by root is wasteful in most cases.  In fact it seems that / & /usr are really the only normal filesystems where you'd really want to do that, but I can't verify that by any documentation I have.  Any comments would be appreciated.  e-mail is sufficient..........thanks.......mcb
--
Mark Brinich
voice mail(or maybe the real live thing)216 498-2821