Powerfailure daemon ??? (Help/inspiration needed)

Lars Tunkrans lars at iclswe.icl.se
Sat Apr 13 22:45:50 AEST 1991

mds at iddth.id.dk (Impedantzer (EMP)) writes:

>Here comes the interesting part: they have the UPS but they *don't* have
>the daemon to shut down the machine. Are there anybody out there
>with a similar system willing to share his/her knowledge with my
>friend? Perhaps a sample program og something like that. The general idea
>is that the daemon reacts on an interrupt from the UPS.

What you need is contained in the February 1990 issue of UNIXWORLD,
the Wizards grabbag column.

Listings of the programs therein is available at uunet.

path is  uunet!~/unix-world/grabbag/1990/feb90.Z

I dont have this sources on line but can fax to you if absolutley
nessesary ( Denmark is not to far away from here ).

Lars.
--
Lars Tunkrans  Phone +46 (0)76096368. |                 I C L
      DRS Systems Support.            |