public access unix sites

Richard K Ow richard at wpi.WPI.EDU
Fri Apr 26 11:36:59 AEST 1991

Hi.  I was wondering if anyone knew of any public access
unix sites in the 617 area code (Massachusetts) so I could
access my account at Worcester Polytechnic Institute without
paying long distance telephone rates everytime I want to log
in.  Thanks in advance.

                            Rich

|  |\/\/\/|         A   PPP  OOO         The very first time I saw your  |
|  |      |        AAA  PPP  O O         face, I thought of a song and   |
|  |      |        A A  P    OOO         quickly changed the tune.       |
|  | (o)(o)                                         - tHe CuRe -         |
|  C      _)                              E mail:  richard at wpi.wpi.edu   |
|   | ,___|   EAT MY SHORTS, MAN!     Snail mail:  Richard Ow            |
|   |   /                                          WPI Box 1117          |
|  /____\                                          Worcester, MA  01609  |
| /      \                                 Phone:  (508) 791 - 0374      |