Sys Admin Salary Info Needed (Salary Survey?)

Paul Gerwitz gerwitz at Kodak.Com
Sat Apr 27 04:02:39 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr25.215308.13898 at rastro.uucp>, boyko at rastro.uucp (christina boyko) writes:

|> Has anyone done a salary survey of UNIX system administrators recently on the
|> net? Does anyone know of one?  I'm looking for numbers in the commercial
|> world. (Having worked for many years in academia, I KNOW those numbers are
|> way too low...)
|>
|> ---Christina Boyko
|>     System Administrator (aka Systems Wench)

Came across a article on self-employed consultants in Unix World, March or
April issue.  In the article was a small table with comparisons for 4 areas
of the country with average salaries.  If you can't find the mag, let me
know and I can mail or fax that table.