parameters for (r)dump to an exabyte

Ken Trant trant at empower.corp.sgi.com
Wed Jun 26 09:31:27 AEST 1991

 Well, for what it's worth. I use a density of 408215 ( Total - 10% for warm
fuzzy feeling). My command line looks like this:

 dump 0udbf $dens 512 $tape /dev/filesystem
dens=408215
tape=nrtape

 Hope this helps.

--
 Ken Trant <trant at sgi.com> / Third Star to the right
 Information Services,       / And straight on till