Whatcha Do During Backups?

Anders Grund angr at imspy2.im.se
Tue Jun 11 06:18:11 AEST 1991

I am usually sleeping. We have two Exabyte's, so we are running our
backup scripts through cron. The script also sets the Exabyte's
off line, after the read check of the tapes ore done. So nobody can
mess upp our backups (Well if you have acess to the machine room...or......)
Then in the morning i just check the mail from that script to verify,
that it went okey.

The only boring thing is to backup /, but it doesn't take that long time
either. So then i stand in the machine room for 20 minutes or so looking
stupid.

Anders

Anders Grund			Email:	angr at imdpy1.im.se
Industri-Matematik Data AB	Phone:	+46 8 676 50 00
Kungsgatan 8			Fax:	+46 8 676 51 51
S-111 43 Stockholm, Sweden