Whatcha Do During Backups?

Joshua Poulson poulson at cs.widener.edu
Mon Jun 3 22:10:44 AEST 1991

In article <WG0+Y5=@cs.widener.edu> brendan at cs.widener.edu (Brendan Kehoe) writes:
> This past weekend (month's end) made a question pop into my mind; we
>do different things to pass the time while we're doing our all-encompassing
>disk-swabbing backups, like play basketball, read, or whatever. This
>weekend we did one of those 1000-piece jigsaw puzzles.
>
> What do other people do to pass the time? (Vital, administrative question.)

Well... we look out the window across the green grass and watch you guys
play basketball, read, or whatever.  This weekend we saw you do one of
those 1000-piece jigsaw puzzles.  It's great that you have a window in
your machine room.

>     Brendan Kehoe - Widener Sun Network Manager - brendan at cs.widener.edu
>  Widener University in Chester, PA                A Bloody Sun-Dec War Zone

Joshua
--
Joshua R. Poulson                          [Joshua.R.Poulson at cyber.Widener.EDU]
"I speak only for myself, okay?"           [poulson at cs.Widener.EDU]